Onbe is committed to adhering to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (the “Code”) as set by the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada and detailed on their website at www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca
Onbe has an established process for managing potential Code violations. If you have a complaint about a particular element of the Code, please follow the processes outlined below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail at: Attn: Compliance, 2150 E. Lake Cook Road, Suite 150, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- By completing the form below
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, please provide the following, where applicable:
1. A summary of your concern
2. Details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, date spoken to our representative
3. Copies of any supporting documentation(i.e. agreements, statements, correspondence)
Upon contacting us, we will acknowledge receipt of your concern within 5 business days and open an investigation.
We will provide a resolution within 30 days of receiving the merchant concern, along with:
- A summary of your concern
- The final result of the investigation
- Explanation of the proposed resolution, and
- Information on how to further escalate the complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the appropriate form(s)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If we cannot provide a resolution within 30 days, you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
If you believe that our conduct is contrary to the Code and feel your concerns regarding our products or services have not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to your acquirer, Peoples Trust Company to file a Code of Conduct Complaint. Peoples Trust Company complaint handling procedure is outlined here: https://www.peoplestrust.com/en/peoples-payment-solutions/merchant-acquiring-services/resolving-your-concerns